Certified Facebook Addict-Tambayan Zone
Come ang Join!!.. Be One of Us!!
Come ang Join!!.. Be One of Us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Now Hiring ( 5) forum moderator "TOP 5 members with 100 posts will be given a chance to be a forum moderator
Certified Facebook Addict
Top posters
zed
NEW PYTHON 1.4.5 I_vote_lcapNEW PYTHON 1.4.5 I_voting_barNEW PYTHON 1.4.5 I_vote_rcap 
rexascell5
NEW PYTHON 1.4.5 I_vote_lcapNEW PYTHON 1.4.5 I_voting_barNEW PYTHON 1.4.5 I_vote_rcap 
nutrockz
shengpuge
fade2black
KOSING19
forevahalone
jrose
pogipoints03
junjun
Poll
Vote your Favorite Mobile Browser
 Ucweb
 Operamini
 Bolt
 Ovi
 Skyfire
View results

NEW PYTHON 1.4.5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fade2black
Pioneer
fade2black

NEW PYTHON 1.4.5 Empty
PostSubject: NEW PYTHON 1.4.5   NEW PYTHON 1.4.5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 pm

PYTHON

-Python for s60 (PyS60) brings the power and productivity of the python programming language to the s60 platform.The tools enable rapid application development and prototyping, and the ability to create stand-alone s60 applications written in Python.

What's New:

-Repeat support in 4-way directional pad.

-Lot of memory leaks in the interpreter code is fixed.

-Appuifw.app.track_allocations can be set if the interpreter should track all memory allocations and then free the memory which was not explicitly released before application exit.To debug memory leaks in 3rd party extension modules set the value to false.

-All the Pyds that have zero UID will be assigned with the applications UID at the time of packaging.As a result, Python applications can now be symbian signed.

(all in 1 n po ksma n jan ung python module pack at pytnon scriptshell)

CREDITS TO:

PD| kdfeelthegame

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

NEW PYTHON 1.4.5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Certified Facebook Addict-Tambayan Zone :: Mobile Zone :: Mobile Application :: Series60v2-
Jump to: