Certified Facebook Addict-Tambayan Zone
Come ang Join!!.. Be One of Us!!
Come ang Join!!.. Be One of Us!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Now Hiring ( 5) forum moderator "TOP 5 members with 100 posts will be given a chance to be a forum moderator
Certified Facebook Addict
Top posters
zed
Sad & Love Story I_vote_lcapSad & Love Story I_voting_barSad & Love Story I_vote_rcap 
rexascell5
Sad & Love Story I_vote_lcapSad & Love Story I_voting_barSad & Love Story I_vote_rcap 
nutrockz
shengpuge
fade2black
KOSING19
forevahalone
jrose
pogipoints03
junjun
Poll
Vote your Favorite Mobile Browser
 Ucweb
 Operamini
 Bolt
 Ovi
 Skyfire
View results

Sad & Love Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zed
Admin
Admin
zed

Sad & Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Sad & Love Story   Sad & Love Story EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:40 am

Love story:

Der was
A b0y

hu was cnfined
2 da
hospital f0r
3m0nths..

His gf is olweiyz
Der 2
take care

of his BF..

1day,da GIRL
Hve 2 go
Home 2take a bath,.

he kiz her BF
B4 he leave..

wen he was
nda elevat0r,

ng'brown-out,

bglang 2mulo
luha nya..

lam mo kung bk8 xia umiyk?

kasi kuryente na lang bumubuhay xa bf nya!..
LESSON:as l0ng as u hve tym 4 da imp0rtnt pers0n n ur lyf..
pahalagahan m0,u even dn't kn0w wen da tym is OVER!?

-------------

There is a girl who argue with her bf coz she asked a ring for her birthday.. But her bf send a talking doll instead.. The girl refused to accept the doll then she throw it away.. The guy run as fast as he could to save the doll but an approachin g car hit him then he died.. At the burial the girl was crying, she grab the doll then hold it tight, the talking doll spoke saying"will you marryme? Please get the ring in the doll's pocket. Hope you like it..
Back to top Go down
https://facebookaddict.forumtl.com

Sad & Love Story
Page 1 of 1